redirect.pizza has two roles for your team members, Owners and Members. What are the differences?
An owner is the primary team manager. This role contains all permissions and can manage the full account.
A member is someone that can be invited by the team's owner. The member will receive an email and can onboard from there.
A member can:
- Create/edit/view/import/export redirects
- Create/edit/view e-mail forwards
- View/edit hostnames
- Dive in analytics
- View the Team's API token
- Manage/edit/delete tags
- Manage the Automatic DNS settings
A member cannot:
- Manage Billing
- Change Team Settings (Team name / Default security settings)
- View the activity log
- Invite & delete other users
- Delete the team
A team always contains at least 1 owner and may have additional members. Contact support to convert existing members into additional owners, or if you want to change the owner of the team.