A common use-case is that you want to redirect your non-www/naked/apex (there are many names for this) to the 'www' variant, or in reverse.
This is perfectly possible with redirect.pizza!
- Create a redirect.pizza account.
- Add your source. This should be the domain without www. For instance, enter 'example.com' as your source.
- Set the destination to the variant with www, for instance 'www.example.com'
- Save the redirect
- A DNS change pops up. Go to your domain registrar to make this DNS change for the 'A' record. This record may already exists '@'. Press 'edit' to edit it to the required DNS setting for redirect.pizza.
- The DNS change is made! It may take up to 24 hours before the DNS is fully propagated.