A Dedicated IP is used as a full white label option to ensure only your brand name is communicated.
A Dedicated IP has the following advantages:
- You may define a custom CNAME record which is set as the reverse-DNS. This will ensure a full white label experience.
- You may define your own error templates in HTML. These pages will be shown when a redirect cannot be found. This will ensure that the redirect.pizza brand is never visible to your customers.
- You may define a custom redirect for when the IP address is entered to your own brand domain.
- You may define a custom ACME server for issuing SSL certificates.
- No other customers will be sharing the IP address, so reverse DNS services will only list your domains.
Dedicated IPs are available as an add-on from our Pro plan and up. When agreed upon, a dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 address is assigned under your account. Optionally, you may specify your own CNAME record to point to those IP addresses.
Interested in your own dedicated IP for redirect.pizza? Contact us for more information.