A common use-case is that you want to redirect your non-www to the www variant, or in reverse. The non-www is also sometimes called naked record or "apex".
This is perfectly possible with redirect.pizza!
How to set this up? Lets go:
- Create a redirect.pizza account.
- Add your source. This should be the domain without www. For instance, enter 'example.com' as your source.
- Set the destination to the variant with www, for instance 'www.example.com'
- Press "Create redirect"
- The required DNS change pops up. Go to your domain registrar to make this DNS change for the 'A' record. This record may already exists '@'. Press 'edit' to edit it to the required DNS setting for redirect.pizza. For more info, see What are these DNS changes?
- The DNS change is made! It may take up to 24 hours before the DNS is fully propagated.